[Rhodes22-list] Lou's CB trunk almost done

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Mon Nov 21 11:16:07 EST 2005

  Thanks
  Bill,
  Yes I surely hope to be able to make it to the Sound one of these
days !  The board went in yesterday for the winter.  I painted the
trunk with the noble Trinidad SR last week and  didn't have to add
any more or sand one bit to get the board in.
  Unfortunately,  my home computer went into the shop for at least a
week and I cannot upload pics easily at work. But I will supply the
entire montage of pics along with my a well documented article on how
to resolve a CB trunk problem with out trashing the boat.
Lou