[Rhodes22-list] Berthing and Sitting Capacity

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Nov 21 12:38:54 EST 2005

Rob,
As you can see from Rummy's photo, there are no legs.  It just sits across
the lips.  The flange that you see in the middle of the table is used with
the single pedestal leg to set up the table in the cockpit or cabin.  (But
that's for uses as a table--not the bed.) 3/4" or maybe even 5/8" should not
flex.  And if you have the storage supports up in the V-berth then use that
to measure the width.

Slim