[Rhodes22-list] (political) response to Bob Skinner's post

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:19:55 EST 2005

Herb,

My post was somewhat tongue in cheek.

There were many different ways to dodge the draft. some illegal, some legal.
Many think that our President got into the reserves by way of politcal
favors. While in the Reserves there seems to be some debate ragarding how
well he lived up to his obligations. Clinton came from a pretty humble
background. His family didn't have the weight to pull political strings.
Yeah he avoided the war. He didn't break any laws and yes he successfully
dodged the draft.

The fact is none of these posts will ever change any of our minds.

Fair winds,

Wally