[Rhodes22-list] (political) response to Herb

Cheryl O'Grady cheryl.ogrady at mail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:32:13 EST 2005

for the whole time of Clinton's presidency, all we heard about from
the right was that he was a draft-dodger.  I merely carried that
through to the current administration.

this has been a fun thread, and good practice as I head to Dallas
to celebrate the holiday.  we have some jolly discussions, the fun
thing is that they used to be all die-hard republican and now
several of my siblings are leaning away from Bush, though I guess
they still consider themselves republicans.