[Rhodes22-list] How do I join the list?

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Nov 22 20:39:58 EST 2005

Hello Mark and welcome.

It won't take you long to realize, if you haven't already, that this e-mail
list is really the original blog.  Sure, we talk about the Rhodes22, but
almost anything else is open for discussion as well.

So before we answer any of your questions about the boat, first we'd like to
know what you think about the war in Iraq.

Slim