Saroj's Solution. Re: [Rhodes22-list] Exploding PortaPotties

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Nov 22 23:37:48 EST 2005

To amuse myself, I also sculled with the rudder on a becalmed day.
After I could see it would work, I wondered how long a person could keep
it up, and tracked my progress with a gps.  I did it for almost an hour,
and traveled almost a nautical mile without ever getting really tired.
But I did get bored, so I went on to other things to amuse myself.

Bill Effros