[Rhodes22-list] Portable Toilets / Canada

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Nov 23 00:19:23 EST 2005

Thanks, Jim,

I'm learning more about this than I ever expected to know.  On the other
hand, this is a problem that everyone has but no one discusses.  When I
was trying to figure out what I was going to do, I was surprised at how
little information I could come up with.  Never thought to ask the
list.  Should have.

Bill Effros