[Rhodes22-list] How do I join the list?

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Nov 23 00:25:24 EST 2005

Michael,

We've missed you.  How are things going with the Girl Scout Cookies?
Don't send any cookies, just tell me where to send the check.

Bill Effros

BTW -- I disapprove of sending out little kids to shill for huge
bureaucracies by selling foodstuffs we would all be better off without,
but I'll save it for a slow time.