[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Nicholas Kuzniarski

Bradley, David david.bradley at sap.com
Wed Nov 23 00:33:25 EST 2005

Hello, Nick.  I live in Old Greenwich, right off I-95 Exit 5, about 30
minutes from you.  I have ordered a new Rhodes for delivery in the
spring.  If you want to drive down, there are three R22s in Greenwich
Cove, one of which is on stands in the parking lot for the winter.  If
you don't hear from one of the owners, I'll be happy to meet you and
talk to you about our reasons for buying.

Regards,

Dave Bradley