[Rhodes22-list] Ice Box

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Wed Nov 23 08:11:17 EST 2005

Bill,
Those ice boxes were standard in pop-up RV tent-trailers for years
(according to Fred who knows about such things). Coleman stopped making
them probably sometime in the early 90s - Fretless has one. It's not really
well insulated but it is convenient. I keep thinking some day we'll find a
way to add some insulation. When we're going on a cruise I drape one of
those cheap space blankets over the top of the ice compartment and down the
front inside the door - it helps conserve ice.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Ft. Washington, PA / Swan Creek, MD