[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Nicholas Kuzniarski

kuzzal at comcast.net kuzzal at comcast.net
Wed Nov 23 13:52:04 EST 2005

Thanks Ed
I sent out e-mails to the list in October and they are now reappearing?.
I sent a similar message to Mary Lou regarding her reply to another e-mail.

Must be a glitch in the e-mail system ?

I plan to sail on Long Island Sound and am currently trying to find a marina with slips in the area. Its quite difficult, they are hard to come by.

Regards Nick