[Rhodes22-list] Buying a Used Outboard from General Boats

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Thu Nov 24 21:30:37 EST 2005

I'm curious how people have faired with used outboards they purchased from GB as part of a recyle ... we're considering it, but because I view the outboard as potentially a critical component from a safety perspective, I'm inclined to buy new rather than try and save a buck.  But maybe all of you recycle customers have had good luck with Stan's used outboards ...