[Rhodes22-list] Putnam & Used Motors

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Fri Nov 25 15:00:34 EST 2005

To all,

This was my third email to the group ... as soon as I sent it, I realized I didn't sign it.  I considered sending an immediate apology, but thought that the extra email would be more annoying than helpful.  I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, thank you for the advice concerning outboard motors.  It is very helpful.

-Mark Putnam

P.S. I didn't realize I was already giving the appearance of sitting on the commode after only two emails ... I am only trying to make decisions based upon sound advice from people a lot more knowledgable than I.  Otherwise, my Ben Franklin sheet of paper would be blank.