[Rhodes22-list] Putnam & Used Motors

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Fri Nov 25 22:02:11 EST 2005

Rummy,

Ok, this made me laugh ... and, yes, I agree that it's nice to know who you're talking to.  I really did read the rules beforehand ... I just hit the send button too quickly that one time.

Anyway, we live in Alexandria, VA ... a four minute drive to our slip at the Washington Sailing Marina.  Right now I'm paying rent on an empty piece of water, so I'm looking forward to putting a Rhodes in there as soon as possible.

And this group has already helped me make two decisions -- no rails and, most likely, one of Stan's outboards.  I'm sure I'll have more questions (I'm pretty much a novice at all this and, frankly, find the sailing vocabulary that all of you use to be a little intimidating ... but I'll get used to it).

-Mark (Putnam)