[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Nicholas Kuzniarski and Andrew

Bradley, David david.bradley at sap.com
Sun Nov 27 22:22:38 EST 2005

Hi, Nick and Andrew.  Sorry for slow reply - was up in Vermont enjoying
a rare Thanksgiving ski trip.  With the three of us buying this year,
there will be six of us in Greenwich that I know of.  Sounds like a
photo op.

I believe there are slips to be had in Stamford and Norwalk.  The
marinas on the Mianus River in Greenwich don't work out for sailboats
unless you want to wait for the railroad drawbridge to open for you.

Regards,

David Bradley