[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22 Frappr Map

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Nov 28 09:21:09 EST 2005

Thanks, Gregg,

I'd like to move my marker from dry land to the water where my boat is
actually located.  I think it would be interesting for all of us to be
able to see where each other's boats are sitting most of the time.  With
the zoom and hybrid features of the map I could actually drag my marker
to the correct location if I could drag my marker.

Let's talk to Google.

Bill Effros