[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Auto Pilot Question (s)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Nov 28 11:49:00 EST 2005

I think your exposure to Republicans is too limited. For instance, sometime
be off by a little, but I think Clinton's was about 3% (including the used
underware he claimed at a value of $5 a pair) while Bushe's was about 7%
(which I think is still too low).

No wonder you so dislike Republicans, you've bought into the lies you've
been told. A little hint, if they offer you kool-aide, don't drink it.
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com