[Rhodes22-list] Steve Mutart

Steven L. Mutart SMutart at CWRLaw.com
Mon Nov 28 17:45:56 EST 2005

If Rummy agress to share some of his grog, I may reconsider

-----Original Message-----
From: Slim [mailto:salm at mn.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 4:21 PM
To: Rhodes22-list
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Steve Mutart

"If you let this guy Mahalo out, you gotta (legal term) let me out."

If you're thinking about invoking the Writ of Habeas Corpus (pertaining to
being held without a charge) forgetaboutit.  New homeland security laws not
only permit us to have you classified as an enemy combatant (read:
landlubber) but we are also authorized in the use of torture (read: Herb's
porta potty).  We have no intention of letting anybody out.  Abandon all
hope ye who enter here.  Just think of the Rhodes list as Dante's 7th level
of hell.

"Now will you guys throw me out!! Please!!"
"LET ME OUT. I BEG YOU"

I love to hear a lawyer beg!  And now that we know you're an anti-Bush
Republican we like you even more.

Slim