[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22 Frappr Map

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Nov 28 18:18:04 EST 2005

OK,

It took almost all day, but my marker is finally in the right place.
Thanks to all.

Jim is right, failing to register initially, you can register later.
However, there is more to it than that.  You have to log in before you
are given the ability to move your marker.

Then you get the clicking instructions for moving your marker.  No
instructions?  Your marker won't move no matter how many times you click.

Also, due to page caching, you may not be able to see that you have
moved until after you shut down your computer, and boot up again if you
don't know how to flush the cache.

Also, I switched over to Internet Express from my normal Mozilla
Thunderbird -- just to eliminate another variable.  I suspect it will
work properly in Thunderbird, also.

Again, thanks to all...it was worth it.

Bill Effros

PS -- If you highlight a marker before zooming in, the system will keep
the highlighted marker centered as you zoom.