[Rhodes22-list] Baja

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Nov 28 17:43:30 EST 2005

Bill,
Great that it is in one place!  There were acouple of duplicates during the
early test phase so some may be redundant.  I have the rest of the days
through 31, I think, just need to do a bit of editing and will send them off
as they are done.  Glad you enjoyed the effort.  It was originally for my
family but like I said you guys are my other one!

Chris G