[Rhodes22-list] Who has a good picture of Stan

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Nov 28 21:35:33 EST 2005

Bill,

Funny you should mention it.  In one of my many unsuccessful attempts to
move my marker, the system moved me from the middle of a shopping street
in Greenwich to the middle of I-95.  I thought it was pretty funny,
too.  More importantly, I neither had the ability to move it to that
spot, nor to move it elsewhere.

On my map, I'm now in the water.  Zooming in, I'm tempted to mark all
the rocks I've hit from time to time.  They're so clear from satellite
photos, and such a surprise when your boat comes to a dead stop.  (We've
got a 9 foot tidal range.  Much of what you can see on the water in our
our harbor in these photos is underwater most of the time.)

Bill Effros