[Rhodes22-list] advice needed

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 21:41:26 EST 2005

I just recently sold my Islander 36 to a guy, sight unseen.  He saw a bunch
of pictures, talked to me a lot, made an offer, I countered, he wired the
money and then flew in, looked at the boat with me for 2 hours and then set
sail for Florida.  And this was for $32,000.  The whole deal from initial
phone call to him leaving was about 60 hours.

In all reality, he got a good deal and I sold my boat with minimal
(understatement of the year) fuss.  After a week of sailing south, he was
still happy with the deal and so was I.

Hank