[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22 Frappr Map

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 28 22:30:12 EST 2005

Bill, et al,
As a loyal Mac-user, with a pc for good measure as well, the site
opens and operates on 10.4.3 and Safari the same as the pc. I posted
w/ photo and moved my marker from land to water by the suggestions
with no trouble. Clearing the cache as Gregg said is easy to do, but
I can't recreate a Panther-type scenario to see what Slim is running
into. If it happens on other Google mapping sites, that may be the
beta problem, but I haven't seen it.

I have one question on the Frappr site- I can edit photos, location
and name, but somehow "Remove Me" got stuck with my message and that
doesn't seem to be able to edited. Any suggestions, or follow it and
start over?
Jay