[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22 Frappr Map

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 28 23:45:12 EST 2005

Talk about baiting me...

ya'd think there was some appreciation for a superior system without
viruses and system crashes, etc. Like the R22, there's a striving for
the best there is, and often neither valued nor even understood by
the masses. But I hear another Hatfields and McCoys rumbling coming
down the track.

I'll bow out now, as I'm in mourning after finally pulling my boat
out yesterday. Too early, but too many gale-force storms to deal with
this fall.