[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22 Frappr Map

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Nov 29 01:12:49 EST 2005

Ron,

Thanks, but considering my level of irreverence, if this is the worst the
software gods can throw at me then they are loving and merciful.  This
little ol' PISMO is one of the best machines Mac ever made and the Frappr
clitch is the first I've run into since I bought this PowerBook on eBay 3
months ago.  I'm very curious if my high-speed desktop G4 at home would open
it but I won't be home 'til mid-Dec.

The PC world loves it when they can take a shot at Macs.  Their insecurity
is so obvious.  It's not their fault--it's a collective inferiority complex.

Slim