[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22 Frappr Map

Gregg J. MacMillan gjm at macgra.com
Tue Nov 29 08:33:29 EST 2005

At 8:04 PM -0600 11/28/05, Slim wrote:

>Dang, I can't get it to work.  I'm using a Mac PowerBook PISMO G3 running
>Panther 10.3.9 and Safari 1.3.1 which is the latest version that will run
>without upgrading to Tiger.

Slim--

I tried going to the site on an older Mac I have that is configured
similar to yours and it would not work with either Safari or
Explorer, but works fine with Netscape.

Netscape 7.2 is the latest version available for the Mac. It probably
wouldn't take that long to download even with dialup. I think that
will solve your problem and save you from getting a Windows computer.

--Gregg

http://www.netscape.com
(go there now and you can also see how Madonna got her groove back)