[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Nov 29 20:20:20 EST 2005

That must be the lawyer thinking (and typing). On the water, we're all sailors. Even the stinkpotters. Granted, that's a notch up from a lawyer, but no mounted attacks.

And please, it's not Pirate Herb, it's Captain Parsons.

While we're on the topic, have you heard the difference between a lawyer and a catfish?

One is a slimy, bottom feeding scavenger that will consume anything.

The other is a fish.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> SMutart at CWRLaw.com 11/29/2005 9:56:38 AM >>>
That's all my wife needs for the divorce (Exhibit AAAA) is an invitation to go sail on a lake with a guy named Rummy. I'd also be concerned 'bout the likes of Pirate Herb mounting an attack on Rummy's boat when he thinks he can sink two "liberals" with one shot. Thanks for the invite anyway