[Rhodes22-list] P-Reply to Bill Bennett

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sat Oct 1 02:02:46 EDT 2005

Oh right Saroj. You now "realize" that? And why is it that you "realize" that? Is it because you actually heard the broadcast, or is it because you took someone's word for what was said?

So, was Bennet's statement "extreme" because it was untrue? Do you deny that a disproportionate amount of crime is committed by black? If it's true, then his statement is true.

Maybe he's lacking in intelligence because he said such an action would be reprehensible?

Maybe his only real lacking was in his blind assumption that people would be able to follow the point he was making.

He forgot about liberals.

What did Bill Bennet's comment have to do with President Bush? Oh wait, silly me, EVERYTHING you don't like has to with President Bush...

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> saroj at pathfind.net 9/30/2005 10:14:28 PM >>>
Bill... too funny!

I used to think Bill Bennett was extreme, but intelligent. Now I realize he
is just extreme.

Damn good thing Bush hired the PR gal, Hughes (now referred to as Osama's
little helper).  She must have a huge staff to think up creative spin
verbiage to convince the rest of the world that we aren't total idiots.  But
what the hey... zillions for a barely-used cruise ship; $2000 for some tarps
on the roof... (gosh I had my entire roof done for $1100 ... just the
labor)... but that was with a black crew so obviously it was done poorly and
will leak like a sieve... too bad they weren't aborted...

I wonder what the cost is to house a common, everyday criminal as opposed to
the country club criminal, the likes of Martha and, soon, Frist and DeLay...
bet the country club set isn't out on the highways mowing the grass for .25
an hour.

Saroj