[Rhodes22-list] P-Reply to Bill Bennett

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sat Oct 1 10:39:50 EDT 2005

Oh, and to this

"How about we just kill everyone except Herb and people he likes and agrees with?  There ya go.. that will solve all the national problems..."

Piss off. I'd normally not say that to a lady, but you're no lady.

You're the only one on here that I've seen advocating killing anyone. you just did so in your little ridiculous rant below.

I think though, you've convinced me it's time to move on to other things in this list. I don't need some stupid ignorant bitch putting words in my mouth for me.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> saroj at pathfind.net 10/1/2005 9:02:58 AM >>>
Interesting tidbit on the color issue... I suspect that most Americans whose
families have been in the U.S. for a few decades are no longer pure Aryan
stock since racial purity seems to be what the issue is... only the WHITE
children of Thomas Jefferson are officially acknowledged at Monticello even
though DNA has proven the lineage of the BLACK children... BTW I doubt you
would find many criminals among either the black or the white ones... unlike
the Kennedy's who have quite a checkered past... but they are liberals... so
we can add their children to the list of babies which we'd be better off
without.... and the North American Indians... they're all drunks and
slackers... oh and all the lazy wops... and the slant-eyed Japs... should
have just killed them all instead of stripping them of all their assets and
sending them to concentration camps 65 years ago.... and what about all
those wet-backs that harvest the crops in this country.... with all the
jobless whites around.. imagine letting them in here!!  Unemployment would
go down and Bush would look like a hero...

How about we just kill everyone except Herb and people he likes and agrees
with?  There ya go.. that will solve all the national problems....

Saroj