[Rhodes22-list] 26 Foot Trawler For Sale

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat Oct 1 12:17:45 EDT 2005

Attached please find pictures of a 26 foot trawler used by the Race
Committee of my Yacht Club until last year.  They got a new one, and
couldn't get rid of the old one which was working fine--details to follow.

The Trawler is being offered at $1,000 or best offer.

It will be sold to the highest bidder as of November 20, 2005.

This list is the first to get notice of the sale.  If anyone is
interested, let me know, and put in a bid.

The bids are not binding, every defect will be documented prior to sale,
the buyer must be satisfied that the boat matches the description.

You must bid at least $100 more than the previous high bid.

Currently the high bid is $1.

Bill Effros