[Rhodes22-list] P-Reply to Bill Bennett

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sat Oct 1 11:50:40 EDT 2005

Shhhhh.... Don't tell Saroj about that. It won't fit her hatred of "everything Texan". It's that hatred that's help keeping her out.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com 10/1/2005 9:53:30 AM >>>
Bravo Herb
Our kids are half Anglo, half Hispanic
Both their mother and I, whenever we have to fill out one of those silly survey cards (be it for school or whatever), you know...the cards that have the little block marked "ethnicity"...then they give you choices like "afro-american", "hispanic", "asian-pacific".... etc.

We always pen the word "human" in that block
Cheers
jw

Herb Parsons <hparsons at parsonsys.com> wrote:
Bill,

You didn't answer my question.

I would answer yours by saying "of course that CHILD is black".

But then, I'd also say that CHILD is white. My niece is half Mexican, but she looks white. Want to know what I call her?

Danni.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> bill at effros.com 10/1/2005 7:49:43 AM >>>
Herb,

How does one know the color of an unborn child? Is the child of a
lighter skinned father and a darker skinned mother a "black" fetus?

Bill Effros

Herb Parsons wrote:

>How does one determine the party of choice of an unborn child?
>
>Herb Parsons
>
>S/V O'Jure
> 1976 O'Day 25
> Lake Grapevine, N TX
>
>S/V Reve de Papa
> 1971 Coronado 35
> Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>that aborting all black fetuses would lower America's crime rate,
>perhaps aborting all Republican fetuses would lower America's white
>collar crime rate.
>
>courtesy of the Ed Schultz show.

Jim White
Le Menagerie