[Rhodes22-list] Re: List etiquette. Inflammatory rhetoric

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Oct 1 13:09:09 EDT 2005

Herb.
I'm not going to debate this with you. Calling Saroj a "bitch" is
unacceptable. Having an intelligent discussion is acceptable. We all agree that  we
don't all agree, but can discuss it without inflammatory rhetoric. Telling
someone to "fuck off" is acceptable bar language. Name calling is not. It will  get
you into a fight in any bar I've ever been in and that's why I stay out of
bars. The more I drink the worse my vocabulary becomes and I end up doing things
 I might later consider stupid.

Rummy