[Rhodes22-list] P-A picture is worth a thousand words

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Sat Oct 1 19:40:13 EDT 2005

It is funny, but where are the pictures of the 100 miles of jammed up
highway with cars out of gas all over the place and no-one able to move???

I also want to see the ones where FEMA was turning back food and water from
Wal-Mart just outside of NO while folks were dying from dehydration..

I have to agree though that the way the Texans handled both the huge influx
of folks needing shelter from the storm and the Rita prep was highly
admirable... gee, its because they are Republicans... huh?? didn't seem to
help FEMA much....

Saroj