[Rhodes22-list] Le Menagerie Had A Mouse

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 17:13:47 EDT 2005

That is tragic, What is even more tragic is I need to
ask what partty it belows to(The greens?) before I
could even image responing. -mjm

--- Jim White <lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I spent the last 4 hours cleaning up a mess on Le
> Menagerie that some insensitive mouse made. Ah well,
> I guess it was time to weed through a few things
> anyhow.
>
> If the red tide wasn't so bad in the bay I would've
> treated myself to a long afternoon sail....
>
> BTW I am attaching a very graphic photo of what
> REALLY happened in Houston during hurricane Rita.
> Please be forwarned, and use caution when viewing
> this.
> jw
>

> Jim White
> Le Menagerie
> www.lemenagerie.blogspot.com

> Yahoo! for Good
>  Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina
> relief effort. > Name:
2005HurricaneRitaStormDamageinHouston.JPG
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200510/01/2005HurricaneRitaStormDamageinHouston.bin
www.rhodes22.org/list