[Rhodes22-list] Le Menagerie Had A Mouse

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 18:25:51 EDT 2005

special not, adorning yes, the systems are feed with 3
lines under 3 DNS addresses, turn out on thurday one
of the lines were cut(The upstream ISP switched local
loop prividers), notice kind of slipped thought the
cracks, Argggg, That line was the primary DNS and the
system are waiting on a 10-15 second timeout before
trying the seconardy dns address, lot of typing at
netsol and waiting on progation to the zone servers.
-mjm

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200510/01/2005HurricaneRitaStormDamageinHouston.bin