[Rhodes22-list] Re: List etiquette. Inflammatory rhetoric

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sun Oct 2 01:53:18 EDT 2005

>From www.thefreedictionary.com
=====
bitch  (bch)
n.
1. A female canine animal, especially a dog.
2. Offensive
a. A woman considered to be spiteful or overbearing.
b. A lewd woman.
c. A man considered to be weak or contemptible.
3. Slang A complaint.
4. Slang Something very unpleasant or difficult.
v. bitched, bitch·ing, bitch·es Slang
v.intr.
To complain; grumble.
v.tr.
To botch; bungle. Often used with up
====

I suppose since I'm a guy, being "weak or contemptable." I may be the
latter, but I certainly don't advocate the killing of those that
disagree with me, as the Saroj tossed out there. I would say that a
woman, any woman, who attacks someone the way Saroj attacked me, is
spiteful and overbearing.

So, in an effort to "tone things down" and appeal to liberal
sensitivities, when Saroj lies about me, misrepresents what I say, and
otherwise distorts the truth and displays her ignorance of me, and
things Texan, I'll refer to her as "spiteful and overbearing."

Of course, it would be much nicer if everyone just agreed to play nice.
I don't think I've slung the kind of crap around here that I've seen her
and Bill sling. Nor have I seen it get that way since Steve left. In
spite of his political stances, I didn't like seeing it from him
either.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> salm at mn.rr.com 10/2/2005 12:08:56 AM >>>
 Herb said:  "One who bitches is a bitch."

Well then, Herb, I guess you're a bitch!

When you call someone a bitch, it doesn't necessarily mean they're a
bitch, but it DOES necessarily make you a
name-caller.  Others have been hooted off this list for less.  Tone it
down!

Slim