[Rhodes22-list] Retrieving WAS Access to Archive files

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Sun Oct 2 09:18:59 EDT 2005

Todd,
We leave about 6" of the bunks exposed and do not use the tongue extension
unless we have to, which has been only once. This depends completely on the
depth of the ramp - avoid ramps that are very steep and designed to drop in
boats with significant keels. For us, the most important aspect of getting
the boat on the trailer is to get the boat far enough forward for weight
distribution - otherwise the boat sways over 50mph. We have a 2003 Triad
Single axle and try to get the port window closest to the stern just in
front of the axel.

Julie
s/v Blue Loon