[Rhodes22-list] Let's Get Those Bitches!

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 09:58:44 EDT 2005

I suspect you are joking but that is the game in India
and china. In India is is the issue of downy, a years
or two pay will be spent on buying the daughter a
husband, very bad news if you have a girl. China the
girl leave for the mans household and the one kid rule
mean the parents have no one take care of them in old
age. More bad new to have a girl. Those ultra sound
machines are a big business. People self serving
interest.... -mjm

=== message truncated ===