[Rhodes22-list] Political Statement by Stan

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Sun Oct 2 13:20:00 EDT 2005

In between the rainy days no one showed up

a beautiful show and I like attending - who needs to sell boats anyway.

re your political quip, you are probably right - your need a smart NY
Spitzer to get the big boys and if that Texas guy's score in convicting
democrats is really zero, he aint no spitzer.  so Tom Delay has nothing to
worry about.

ss