[Rhodes22-list] P-Reply to Bill Effros

RUSSELL E MILLER re.miller at verizon.net
Sun Oct 2 19:07:05 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <fnuttersny at aoo not think any of these types of comments are at all
humerous - we cannot prevail with people like these or those who support
them or derive any humor in there sick retoric.  I am not a bleeding heart
liberal but find utter disgust in tehse types of remarks.\ I think they
prevail from "mental midgets" or other less them desirable precies deserving
of the "Darwin Award" shoul they meet there demise!!

MY FIRST "POLITICAL COMMENT>|">