[Rhodes22-list] Re:ur seaward/Annapolis

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 3 10:26:59 EDT 2005

Russ-
I spoke to Stan and Elton, and I'll be working there Thurs -Sat.
leaving Sat. PM. So we can plan something from there. I'm also
spending some time in Narberth, PA with girl friend so maybe that
will work out. I'd still offer sailing time and dinner depending what
your bedtime is.... I promise I'll work the lines if you take this
option.

Hope to see you guys there.
Jay