[Rhodes22-list] Tim at thespellagency.com

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Oct 4 09:43:23 EDT 2005

Tim (?)(You did not sign your email)

	A Rhodes 22 at Topsail beach, about two years ago, I asked if anyone
was familiar with sailing at Topsail and all I got was a blank.  Give up the
scoop, where can you sail a sailboat at Topsail?  When I was there all I saw
was narrow channels, sandbars and mud shoals.  Give us some coordinates on
where to sail.
	I see the http://www.thespellagency.com/index.htm is an insurance
agency.  Too bad you are not in real estate then you could tell us where to
stay.
	This list continues to be amazing.   Every once in a while a mole or
crab or woodchuck jumps out of his hole and enlightens the world.  Tell us
about sailing at Topsail, where to stay, maybe thrown in some pictures.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  Anywhere near these guys? http://www.beachhouse-marina.com/