[Rhodes22-list] Baja Day 12 & 13

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Tue Oct 4 23:06:11 EDT 2005

Hmm.....  I've been getting a useless XP message that begins "the file is
damaged...." and the file won't open. (Fred had the same problem). Turns
out if I go to another PDF file and open it and then go back to Chris's
Baja account it opens. I thought it was my old version of Adobe and
replaced it but still had the same problem. Everything else is working so
I've been shrugging my shoulders, going to the library web page and opening
up our long range plan (a pdf). I can then click on the link in Chris's
note and read the account. A great story BTW. Thanks Chris!

Mary Lou