[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Oct 4 22:20:31 EDT 2005

Out of curiosity, were day 6 and day "pre-server problem" and day9, day1011, and day1213 "post-server problem"?

If so, it might have to do with MIME settings. I remember having a similar problem when I switched my web server to a newer version of Linux, but I'm not sure of the exact details, or the final solution (though I know I finally found one). If this vague hint doesn't help, I'll go back and dig up the information as best I can.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> RonE58 at aol.com 10/4/2005 9:13:52 PM >>>
I can open up the Baja day6 and day8 but not the day9, day1011 or  day1213.
Ron