[Rhodes22-list] Please tell me about your boat

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 08:46:27 EDT 2005

Rick,
You sure have a lot of questions. People on this list have answered these
same questions hundreds of times. You can find the information in the lists
archives. Don't think that we are snubbing you, just been there done that  before.
I have the IMF with the 175 and like the setup. I live on an inland lake  and
it gives me the flexibility I need for varied wind conditions. The boat is
solid and doesn't have any weak points. My wife would like a stand up head with
 a shower, but that ain't happening on a 22 foot boat.
You will find that R22 owners are wickedly loyal to both the boat and the
builder, but for all the right reasons.
If you have any specific questions, ask, and I will attempt to answer  them.

Rummy