[Rhodes22-list] file damaged error

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Wed Oct 5 09:41:26 EDT 2005

Ed, you have such a way with words... I must be the "somebody" you are
referring to.

Since I've been getting the emails for the past 7 years, I haven't had any
need to look at the archives..  They were created well after I became a
member....

I just looked at them... I can't imagine how they are useful... you have to
know the month of the posts for a particular topic... whereas from my email
"store" I can search the entire set... Maybe someone with a lot of time on
their hands (Ed) could organize them by topic and weed out all the useless
junk.

Saroj