[Rhodes22-list] To Rick Evans (and anybody else who wants to mnow)

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Wed Oct 5 13:25:02 EDT 2005

Rick,
The reference to a tip for Stan is actually a large hint to give him
the downpayment on a boat. Those of us who have purchased boats from
Stan know that you have to push the money at him - he is a reluctant
salesperson. That's what makes him such a great guy and why most of
us are loyal members of his fan club.

Julie Thorndycraft
s/v Blue Loon
1996 Rhodes 22 - recycled by Stan in 2003