[Rhodes22-list] To Rick Evans (and anybody else who wants to mnow)

Russell Miller re.miller at att.net
Wed Oct 5 18:54:00 EDT 2005

I fully agree with Ben.  Tipping to a man like Stan would be crass, low
class.  If you like his product, by all means buy it, he will give you all
that you are paying for and them some, he goes the extra mile which is more
than I can say about other vendors.  We have purchased 2 R22's from zStam &
Elton - a recylce wich we liked so much that we took advantage of his
generous trade-in policy and bought a new one which is evertthing we wanted.

Russ

Bulldog