@WL [Rhodes22-list] file damaged error

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Wed Oct 5 21:50:27 EDT 2005

Ed,
    You ruin my rep. I am not an English teacher.  I am, on the other hand,
an 8th grade physical science teacher.  The quality of which was
demonstrated last week (no joke) when I set my mustache on fire.  My
speciality is knocking out the ceiling tiles from upward directed exothermic
reactions I demonstrate.  Imagine being in 8th grade and having the key to
the chemical locker, that's me!

Chris G