[Rhodes22-list] Why I Love My Boat

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:22:32 EDT 2005

Rick, One suprise you may not have counted on is if you buy a recycled
Rhodes, unlike all the other boats you have bought in your life, it will be
ready to sail with everything working.  Your to do list will never be
smaller.  You can start into your wish list right away - you can not say
that with ANY other used boat purchase.  I have a 2 year old as well and I
feel pretty confident with her in the cockpit (life jacket of course).  She
just learned to go thru the companionway into the cabin mostly on her own.
Last weekend she tried this trick on a friends Catalina 30, I caught her in
mid air !!!!  Hopefully your next boat fits the bill perfectly.

Bob Weber
S/V Ruba
Port St. Louis